I'm here for you todobaku

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
mention of abused

Bakugou woke up to the sound of his mother and father fighting or more like arguing

"It's not my fault he's weak!" said his mother from across the room. It was normal for her to call him names like useless, weak, pathetic, things like that.

"But thats your son! you should care about him!" said baku's father. hes the only one who care about bakugou- well hes the ONLY one who know his situation

Bakugou come downstairs after he gets ready for UA only to see his father smacking his mother. He could tell she was pissed, she suddenly turn around to see bakugou on the stairs and ran toward him to hit him only for his father to block the hit and fall to the ground.

"DAD!" Bakugou ran to his father who was on the ground while his mother looked at him like she didn't want him.

"tsk Katsuki you better be here on time or you will get an extra beating" after she said that she went upstairs to her room leaving bakugo and his father.

Bakugo was used to his mother beating him and calling him names but he start shaking at the thought of getting an extra beating because it was getting harder for him to hide the scare and coming up with excuses. He was starting to run out of make-up and foundation. He father notice and put a hand on his shoulder giving him a reassuring smile.

"Its ok son i'll be fine, ill protect you no matter what ok?"

All her could do in that moment was cry into his father shoulder becoming vulnerable.

A few minutes later

"Hey i think you should start heading to school"

He didnt want to leave his father with her.
"but-"

"no buts ill be fine now go"

"..tch fine see you later old man"

"aww suki thats meannn" pretending his heart hurt

"yea yea....hey dad?"

his dad was shock he called him dad "yea?"

"...i love u"

"i love you to now get going" he smiled

Bakugo gets up,wipes his tears and start walking to UA

As he watch his son walk out of the house he smile and thought to himself 'ill protect you suki even if it cost me my life i will protect you from her'

END OF PT 1​

Last edited: