If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
use my savings to buy lunch or dinner for my friends and enjoy my time with them, and give the rest of my savings to my parents, and then make it extremely clear in my will that i want onf songs to be played at my funeral /srs

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
step 1 - throw a super lit party. at my super lit party im doing all the things my parents would never let me do, you can guess
step 2 - kill all my enemies, lol what are they gonna do throw me in prison? kill me? lmao they cant do shit once im dead
step 3 - meet all the people i've always wanted to meet, like @x4chan , lynch., xaaxaa, and Loona
step 3 - die, leave my prized posessions to my best friends, and make it very clear that at my funeral i want nobody to cry and that i want people to throw another super lit party at my gravesite
step 4 - show up to the super lit funeral party with Juice WRLD, XXXTENTACION, Pop Smoke, and 2pac and fuck shit up

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
step 1 - throw a super lit party. at my super lit party im doing all the things my parents would never let me do, you can guess
step 2 - kill all my enemies, lol what are they gonna do throw me in prison? kill me? lmao they cant do shit once im dead
step 3 - meet all the people i've always wanted to meet, like @x4chan , lynch., xaaxaa, and Loona
step 3 - die, leave my prized posessions to my best friends, and make it very clear that at my funeral i want nobody to cry and that i want people to throw another super lit party at my gravesite
step 4 - show up to the super lit funeral party with Juice WRLD, XXXTENTACION, Pop Smoke, and 2pac and fuck shit up
but on a more realistic note i'd buy a nice ass dinner for my family, eat, spend time with them, and then have a super lit party with all my friends and then go home with my bf and spend the rest of my time with him

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
I would probably go into panic and have a good last time with my friends and family, telling them too so that they can prepare. And then probably freak out and cry over it.. :|

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
Spend a lot of time with my girlfriend, go out for dinner, write a message to my favorite artists thanking them for impacting me so much.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Probably pig out ngl
Spend time with my family
And be a weirdo for one last day lol

EricHonsey

Kpop Amateur
Credits
By the end of my life, I always wanted to collect huge amount of items that are really expensive and something that will warm my heart. I fell in love with The Beatles and I love to read a lot, for more than 10 years I am looking for some books that I wanted to read, and maybe I wanted to buy some of my favorite old video games and I would love to give some presents to may family, but I will think about borrowing for example at https://paydaysay.com/, and then I will be able to do that. It will be funny if they will give me this money when on the second day our world will collide).

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
ideally, spend time w my family and friends and listen to a lot of skz, twice, and any other songs i adore. might watch but i'm a cheerleader one last time. but realistically, i'd probably just freak out till my time was up and text ppl i love them right before i die

Sunnyツ☆

Kpop Rookie
Credits
ID CRY...and spend time with my family my iguana and tell my crush I like them and kiss him-

soonie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
1. Have an emotional breakdown
2. Be in an octonaut movie
3. Meet all my fav idol
4. Spend time with family.

kattyjack

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I've always desired to amass a large number of extremely expensive stuff and something that will warm my heart towards the end of my life. I fell in love with The Beatles and I enjoy reading. I've been looking for some books to read for more than ten years, and I'd like to buy some of my favorite old video games and give some gifts to my family, but I'll think about borrowing, for example, from https://easyqualifymoney.com/700-dollar-payday-loan.php, and then I'll be able to do so. It'll be amusing if they offer me this money when our worlds collide on the second day).

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cry over not having Beidou or Yae Miko on genshin
Learn the dance to Love Dive
Stream the heck out of Ven Para

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Cry over not having Beidou or Yae Miko on genshin
Learn the dance to Love Dive
Stream the heck out of Ven Para
Omg what if I spent my life saving whaling on Beidou. It wouldn’t matter if it was my last day on earth

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
Ig I would spend times with the ones I love and listen to every song I've listened to and every song I've wanted to hear. I'd also attempt to finish the artworks I've left unfinished