If you could be an idol for a day, who would you be?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Last one, I promise lol

If you could be an idol, any idol, male or female, who would you be

If I could be a male idol, I’d choose Bang Yongguk, just to see what it’s like to live in his head for a day.

For a female idol, I’d probably choose Lisa because I love her lol

Natalia Ryder

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yunho
Jungkook from bts to see how their life must be and tzuyu from twice to see how it is to be tall in a group:D

M

myheartizomg

Last one, I promise lol

If you could be an idol, any idol, male or female, who would you be

If I could be a male idol, I’d choose Bang Yongguk, just to see what it’s like to live in his head for a day.

For a female idol, I’d probably choose Lisa because I love her lol
Living in Yongguk's head even just for a day would fill you with so many existential questions and observations. This man is a living philosophy. But I like your way of thinking and I gotta confess that I'd be tempted too 😉
However, I'll say probably San of Ateez for a male idol and Krystal of f(x) for a female idol.

NCTthebiggesthit

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
Jisung from NCT because I wanna feel how the maknae of one of the largest group in Kpop and for girls is Lisa from BlackPink beacuse I love dancing and want to improve like Lisa

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Sehun of Exo
I just want to know what he's always thinking about
As for female idols - probably Seulgi of Red Velvet, because I want to know how it feels to be literally good at everything 💕