I love you nerd and Icy-hot! a sick bakugou ff todobakudeku

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

What ship do you want in this ff?

• Denkishin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • serodenki

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • seromina

• kirikami

• ect

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Bakugou P. O. V
I was walking out of my dorm room until i see a familar green haired boy walking my way.

' Fuck he's the last person i want to see'
"hey kacchan!" Said a cheerful deku

'Why him?! Why now?!' As i was about to answer the nerds question i let out a painful cough. ' Fuck! i hope he didn't hear that'

"Umm Kacchan? What was-"

"Hey bakubro!"

I turned around to see shitty hair coming down the hall. Thank god.

"Bakubro i think we should get going. You have that THING you need to take care of also hey midobro." Said kirishima

"hey kirishima-kun..."

"well c'mon bakubro" He started to walk away.

"kacchan wait-!"

I took one finally glance at deku then turn around and start walking with shitty hair
During the Walk​

".....Y'know you have to tell them right?" said kirishima

I stayed silent only to answer with a painful cough.

"Bakugo-!" He was about to come help me until i stopped him.

"NO!-" *cough* "I'm-" *cough* " Fine." It was finally getting bed to the point that not only was i coughing up flowers, i was coughing up flowers and blood. The last thing i saw was shitty hair running toward me then everything went black.
Kirishima P. O. V
I watch as bakugo hit the ground and passed out. I ran as fast as i could over to him and picked him up and look at his face; He was pale i got up and took him to the hospital.
Doctor: "hello. How may I-" He turn around to see me holding a pale bakugo in my hands. As soon as he did his face turned serious. "Put him on the bed. Quickly"

I did as the doctor told me to do and put bakubor on the bed and back away so the doctor could check up on him. A few minutes later a couple more doctors and nurses cam in and pushed me out of the way, i look over the crowed to see bakubro coughing up puddles of bloods and flowers and was quickly turning more pale. He then turned around to seem me, he was shock to see me here when one of the doctors ask me to leave the room and so i left.
END OF PT. 1​