I created my own Kpop label with ai artists! ᐢᗜᐢ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

V1V1D

Kpop Amateur
Credits
-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-
As the title says, I created my own Kpop label with ai artists! I guess with all the drama surrounding certain idols I just wanted to create artists that no one has to cross their fingers that they’re not criminals and stuff 💀

As a highly creative person I can’t help but execute all the ideas I have in my head, once the machine has started there’s no turning back lol, so with my current label I plan on debuting a lot of artists! I already have a three members girl group that debuted a few days ago and I’m about to debut a female solo artist very soon as well!
I write/co-write the songs myself so you shouldn’t be worried about the songs being bad or non-sensical. I guess I also created this label in order to have kpop songs that are not a bunch of silly words put together 😅

My label is called V1V1D Entertainment and I upload frequently on my channel
Click here!

Even though my artists are ai (appearance, voice…) the creative process is all me so you don’t have to worry about things being uncreative and boring. I’m actually putting a lot of time and work (I barely sleep) making everything fun and creative for your entertainment.

Voila! If my project interests you make sure to show some support •ᴗ•

Love y’all !!︶︶ ꒱ ﹀↷♡ ꒱..°