I can't post images

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mirage

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I wanted to do an "Yeonwoo step on me" type of appreciation but I can't post pictures. Any specific reason why?

Reactions: Key

Mirage

Kpop Rookie
Credits
can you further elaborate on the problem ? like what did you do when you wanted to upload the image and are there any pop-ups like : couldnt load image please retry ?

It just sent me on the writing block as if I couldn't click on the upper column

Reactions: Key

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@Mirage
You must have accidentally clicked on the last icon in the bar with editing options for your post (the cog that says 'Toggle BB Code' if you hover over it). So if it happens again, please try clicking it once again and that should enable you to click on the icons again, including the image icon.

Mirage

Kpop Rookie
Credits
@Mirage
You must have accidentally clicked on the last icon in the bar with editing options for your post (the cog that says 'Toggle BB Code' if you hover over it). So if it happens again, please try clicking it once again and that should enable you to click on the icons again, including the image icon.

Nah, I think that my phone was the issue. Might have froze the codes.

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
for PC or laptop: you right click on the mouse or touch pad (do it on the picture) and click 'copy image address' then on here, click the little icon of a picture and paste the link and hit 'insert'

you can also copy the image and paste it on here
hope this helps!!