I’ve been thinking of how to say this

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Hello.

I have decided to write this after thinking on the situation for the last few days, so I wanted to put it out there before I change my mind.

I want to start off by saying I am not leaving the forums completely but I will be less active here.

I will also be taking an indefinite hiatus from K-pop, however I will still be around to help with mod stuff, as I feel it’s my job/responsibility since I was provided such a high title that I should at least stick around.

My reasons for being less active, and yes, there are a lot, is mostly because I’ve lost interest in K-pop & the toxicity of the community is just too much for me to handle.

On top of that, there are also some other factors that are contributing to me wanting to be less active.

-My age. I’ve noticed a lot of members here, especially the younger ones, have been putting “do not interact if you’re 25+.” And to me that’s saying that people like that believe older people shouldn’t be enjoying the same things that the younger people are enjoying.

-No one really talks to me on here anymore, everyone has their own friend groups/cliques, and I’m more of a mod to people instead of a friend.

-And of course, the last one being that I don’t think anyone truly likes me being here and is only nice to me because they want to kiss my ass because I’m a mod & they’re afraid I’ll ban them if they get out of pocket. (I wouldn’t but 🤷‍♀️)

Anyway, like I said, I’ll still be around here every now and then, I probably won’t talk much, but my DMs will be open if anyone needs to reach out. Most of my time will probably be spent in the C-Pop or J-Pop section though, so if you want to find me there, you can.

Also I’ll be more active on Tumblr, so if anyone has tumblr and wants to follow me, you can. I will warn you though that it is not a k-pop tumblr. I won’t post the url but if anyone wants it, just let me know.

I think that’s it. Also, I want to say I am not directing this towards anyone, everyone here that I’ve associated with are lovely people, this is just how I’m seeing things after being here for nearly 2 years, so please don’t get offended and think I’m attacking anyone, because I’m not.

Okay, goodbye.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hello.

I have decided to write this after thinking on the situation for the last few days, so I wanted to put it out there before I change my mind.

I want to start off by saying I am not leaving the forums completely but I will be less active here.

I will also be taking an indefinite hiatus from K-pop, however I will still be around to help with mod stuff, as I feel it’s my job/responsibility since I was provided such a high title that I should at least stick around.

My reasons for being less active, and yes, there are a lot, is mostly because I’ve lost interest in K-pop & the toxicity of the community is just too much for me to handle.

On top of that, there are also some other factors that are contributing to me wanting to be less active.

-My age. I’ve noticed a lot of members here, especially the younger ones, have been putting “do not interact if you’re 25+.” And to me that’s saying that people like that believe older people shouldn’t be enjoying the same things that the younger people are enjoying.

-No one really talks to me on here anymore, everyone has their own friend groups/cliques, and I’m more of a mod to people instead of a friend.

-And of course, the last one being that I don’t think anyone truly likes me being here and is only nice to me because they want to kiss my ass because I’m a mod & they’re afraid I’ll ban them if they get out of pocket. (I wouldn’t but 🤷‍♀️)

Anyway, like I said, I’ll still be around here every now and then, I probably won’t talk much, but my DMs will be open if anyone needs to reach out. Most of my time will probably be spent in the C-Pop or J-Pop section though, so if you want to find me there, you can.

Also I’ll be more active on Tumblr, so if anyone has tumblr and wants to follow me, you can. I will warn you though that it is not a k-pop tumblr. I won’t post the url but if anyone wants it, just let me know.

I think that’s it. Also, I want to say I am not directing this towards anyone, everyone here that I’ve associated with are lovely people, this is just how I’m seeing things after being here for nearly 2 years, so please don’t get offended and think I’m attacking anyone, because I’m not.

Okay, goodbye.
I'm so sorry that you'd to do this. But I understand, i respect your choice. I hope you'll get better soon! I'll miss u hun ;(

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I'm so sorry that you'd to do this. But I understand, i respect your choice. I hope you'll get better soon! I'll miss u hun ;(
I’ll still be around, here and there, I just won’t be super active as much

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Hello.

Okay, goodbye.
Awh ima miss you kas :[

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I'll miss you Kas. :<

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader