HYBE to debut a new girlgroup during the 4th quarter of 2021 (ft. Source Music)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
HYBE is preparing to debut a new girlgroup, the "lil' sisters" of BTS!

They announced yesterday (August 9th KST) that a new girlgroup will debut on the 4th quarter of 2021.
Here's what they said:
“We are preparing for the launch of a girl group in the fourth quarter.
However, the exact date, number of band members and their concept are still being kept under wraps. "
“We have high expectations of the group because these are the new faces that can be compared to BLACKPINK both for their visuals and their skills. "

This is the first girlgroup set to debut in HYBE/BIGHIT, since GLAM in 2012 (they disbanded).
HYBE is also reported to have registered copyright under the names "RED MARBLE", and "CHAKHO".
netizens think that one of these names could be the name of the girlgroup.

what do you think? are you excited for this debut?​

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I wish they could just stop comparing artists to each other. Good that they're finally giving a chance to debut a new girl group but let them be themselves...

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Making a direct comparison to Blackpink feels like a weird move imo, because that could attract Blinks, which is a risky game to play (no offense, but y'all can be scary). But I wish them all the best and I'm definitely going to check them out!
all agencies do that when there's an upcoming group so- but yeah i hate when they do that

churrykiss

girl group enthusiast
Author
Credits
I saw that there are rumors that Izone's Sakura has already signed to HYBE for a girl group debut- there are also rumors of other Izone members being recruited for this too. They have Fromis_9 now so I hope they don't sabotage them just so this group will do well.

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
darn the toxic blinks/blonks
the reason why i left BLINK fandom is because BLONKS were riling me up and i simply couldn't take BLONKS hating on other groups but cuz i was much younger i was afraid to give in to peer pressure and start hating on other grps/fandoms so i left :/
i like the name CHAKHO-idk i like weird/unique names