How would you react if you met your favorite Idol & you didn't expected?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Me:
(Ran into My favorite Idol)
Me: Uh......(Please leave a Message after the Beep) BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
if it was irl:
i would most likely immediately feel insecure abt myself but would praise them for their work, as for a pic and autograph, and wish them a great day. i would try my best not to be crazy and seem normal lmao and also not bring attention to them if they want to keep things private n stuff : )

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I would run in the other direction and try my best to avoid them if I saw them in a public place, and I'd probably have a mental breakdown if I ended up meeting them

L

Love_alize071313

I'd treat them like a normal human being. They're not promoting rn right? So yeah, I'd let them be them and if I were close enough I'd say smth like "Oh, hey you're _______. I enjoy your music (y)"

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I'd freak out internally (so I wouldn't scare them) but I don't know if I'd be brave enough to go close to them :(

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I don't think i'll be physically near my bias ngl lol

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Well I know what I'm not going to do - act like a psycho. I'll just praise them for all that they do, ask for a photo or autograph and then leave them be. Maybe a goodbye and a handshake or high-five while I'm at it.

cherrydahyun

Kpop Groupie
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Jiyoon
Sihyeon
Karina
Sunoo
well i'm not gonna be all "oMg oPpA", but i might say something like "oh my god. Oh My God. hi! i love love your songsyoursotalentedlikeiactuallycan't."

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’d probably blank out, probably cry, ask for a hug and apologise for not knowing Korean

Then I’d tell them to perform Egotistic more coz I missed out on 2018 Mamamoo

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
I'd be very respectful externally while freaking out inside. Maybe tell them I love their music and ask for a picture, maybe say something about how they've affected me because I'm a sap. But I wouldnt be weird about it lol

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I don't know what i would do honestly but being me i'd maybe be to shy or scared to talk to them.
But I definitely would tell them how amazing and talented he/she is and that I admire them a lot and look up to them, and wish them more success and happiness.

And ask for a photo and autograph if it's ok with them, then wish them a good day and leave

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I mean if I did stumble across him/accidentally see him anywhere then I would question if that’s really him or her and then freak out a lil on the inside, but I wouldn’t even go up to them to say hi or whatever. I would just walk past and mind my own business.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Bro, I would run the opposite direction, scream, cry, die, take pics of them, faint and be in my grave.

But if its not a group I ult then I am sure I'll be okay to talk a bit. Idk honestly.