How to request new group profile in this website?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aifa Nafiymi

Kpop Amateur
Hi, I'm new to this forum. So, I searched about a group called DOLLA but nothing came out. So, I want to know that do I have to request for it or do I have to add the page myself? :D I attached the members picture so I hope nobody will mistook them for another group πŸ˜…

Tabby.jpeg

Sabronzo.jpeg

Syasya.jpeg

Angel.jpeg

nessaovo

Maknae
Website
simpstation.carrd.co
Jungwon
Hendery
^ the authors usually do this and it will probably get done soon! if it doesn't and you would like it to you could try pming one of the authors on this forum! (authors will have a yellow name/a tag that says author) although i'm not sure every single one gets done bc i am not an author :l

Aifa Nafiymi

Kpop Amateur
^ the authors usually do this and it will probably get done soon! if it doesn't and you would like it to you could try pming one of the authors on this forum! (authors will have a yellow name/a tag that says author) although i'm not sure every single one gets done bc i am not an author :l
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! :love:

Lost_in_the_Dream

πŸŒžπ—™π˜‚π—Ήπ—Ή π—¦π˜‚π—»πŸŒž
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
I'm an author, I can make the profile for you.
If you have any other information about them, facts, social media, that kind of thing could you post it here or DM me?