How to Purchase Gifts from Shop

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

onlynini

liliology
Author
printing out haseuls concept photos at loonas dorm
Website
onlyniniv.carrd.co
Credits
Yujin
Onda
Remi
pm (or dm) means private message/direct message. you can send pms by going to the envelope/mail icon next to your profile on the toolbar and click "start a new conversation"
I bought some items so I could gift them to a friend but only 2 of the items (which r the sheep and llama plush) show the gift option

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I bought some items so I could gift them to a friend but only 2 of the items (which r the sheep and llama plush) show the gift option
Yes, you can only gift items that are in the "Gifts" section of the shop, not cards or other items in the shop.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
GUYS! Okay so I bought emo Spongebob and it won't show up in my inventory??? What do I do
You can't buy any of the cards in the awards category, each card is specifically made for only one person.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
but- I bought it and it took away creds ;(
Award cards are free so they can't deduct credits from your account. How many credits did you initially have?

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
It's because you bought the card for P1H's Jongseob, which costs 120 credits. That is why you had 7 credits after the purchase.