how to make a kprofiles

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

flufftyun

Kpop Amateur
Credits
how long does it take for you guys to reply? and if im declined as author would you guys still send a email saying im declined or just not respond?

L

Lucifer

how long does it take for you guys to reply? and if im declined as author would you guys still send a email saying im declined or just not respond?
Usually takes a few weeks or days but im still waiting since the admins are busy rn so yeah might a few months

StanHeart296

Kpop Amateur
Credits
They responded to my email within 24 hours. So it really varies.
]

Natsuki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
GUYS PLS HELP I HAVE ACCOUNT WITH AUTHOR HOW T9 MAKE A KPROFILE PLS

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
help can someone help me i want to make an account i just sent an email and Im scared they will decline me? could they ban me if they decline me?
If you’re talking about becoming an author on the main site, then in that case you’d just have to wait for a few days or weeks for them to get back to you after you emailed them. Usually they give you the instructions on what you need to do when they reply.
They don’t do such thing as declining or banning users, so you don’t need to worry about it.