How to become a Kpop idol?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yang Hyuk

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello. I want to become an idol in South Korea, I am 12 years old. My distant relatives were Asians. Can you tell me if I can? If so, where is the audition in 2022.

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Like @sanasideup said you've got to find the right company for you and check their websites to see if they're holding any auditions currently. I think HYBE is holding a 2022 both girl and boy group global audition but I'm not sure if it's still open.
You can become an idol as soon as you get accepted if you fit some qualifications. Each company is different so you'll see what they tell you once you sign up for some audition. The important thing is you must learn how to speak Korean at some point if you can't speak it already. They usually provide Korean lessons for trainees but it's a good thing to make a start on your own. Good luck!!

Yang Hyuk

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Thank you very much! You respond so well to this. I wrote on another forum where they treated me negatively with such a question. I am very grateful to you for supporting me! Thank you!