How to avoid getting a warning / What is considered spam (Please Read)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
You are free to post and interact in this forum but it’s very important to remember that this place has rules that it’s good to be followed :)

Basic Information

How many threads can a member post without it being considered spam?
A member can post as many threads as they want without it being considered spam as long as those posts have actual content that makes sense/ adds value to the community, like news, sharing pictures, discussing various topics.
Please give me an example of spam
An example of spam would be advertising, number threads, or just posting 'yes' 'no' 'ok' several times, or just opening threads with an old video in them.... things that make no actual sense but they are made just for the purpose of gaining credits.
What is a splitting thread?
A splitting thread can be when a user here makes a thread but splits the whole content of it in several posts underneath it just for the gain of credits. Splitting threads are a not forum friendly action and can be considered spam aswell. Please avoid creating splitting threads. Splitting your fanfictions to several posts is also against the rules. All chapters of a fanfic should go in a single thread!
If they reach the character limit, they can be split in various posts. But not in different threads.
Can plain emoticons in several posts be considered spam?
Plain emoticon posts are meaningless. The emoticons are put there to help members express themselves in a funny way in posts (they should write something and add an emoticon along with the text to make it look nicer, but not to create posts with just emoticons in them). '
A recent warning regarding the Kpop News/Gossip forum
Posting news threads with plainly copy-pasting the link and the title is not considered forum friendly. If you want to post a news thread, you should post the news itself with your own words, not place a link to the article on some site as that is against the 'no advertising' forum rule, since it basically advertises websites.

Also don't copy-paste news from other sites as we can get a penalty from Google for duplicate content and we can also get in trouble with those sites for copying their content. If you read a news rephrase it with your own words, make like a short resume about it.

These are the most frequent reasons why a user can get a warning. The lack of cooperation can result in more warnings. Moderators do not wish to scare the members here, we just want our members to be respectful to the forum’s rules and each warning is given for a valid reason. We are not the bad guys here, we actually want to help you and that’s why it’s most probable we first reach out to you via a PM before giving you a warning.

Please I’m asking for every member to not sleep on this thread. Also if you happen to see a user here that we haven’t seen who’s been violating the rules and is not aware of them please link them this thread and the TOS (Forum Rules) or do report it to one of us here.

The main reason why we’re asking all of this is because we also have expectations. We are offering the rewards to encourage members to be active, to post quality content and to reward them, not to encourage them to post meaningless posts just for the sake of gaining credits faster. We want all threads to be enjoyable to read by others, to have quality content, not spammy (yes that’s a word) threads full of posts just with one word, one emoticon, news spread over several posts when they belong to the same piece of news etc.

And last but not least:
How many times can a member be warned before being banned?
3 warnings and continuous lack of cooperation result in a ban which is always authorized by the administrator who made all these rules here :)

Peace ✌

Other related suggested threads you should definitely check out:
TOS (Forums Rules)
Where to post your threads/why your threads are being moved
Please read *regarding the frequent spamming*

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
so me posting 6674589347683 member threads is okay 0-0 right? yeah--? maybe

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
so me posting 6674589347683 member threads is okay 0-0 right? yeah--? maybe
It's okay as long as you put enough context and not just pictures or one picture. And it's better to not do that in just one day.