HOW TO ACCESS KPOP PROFILES

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

jiyeumluv

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i want to try and update current profiles but i can’t get access. for instance yellowbee’s profile has not been updated in awhile nor has the person who created the profile is active anymore.

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
Like on the forums? I think you can comment and one of the admins will make the changes, or you could apply to be able to do that too.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
i want to try and update current profiles but i can’t get access. for instance yellowbee’s profile has not been updated in awhile nor has the person who created the profile is active anymore.
If you mean the profile on the main site, not the forum, only authors can do that. You’ll have to contact one of the authors of the admin or apply to be an author.

M

myheartizomg

You'll have to apply to be an author and in order to update someone else's profile you must get promoted to an editor.
In my case if I recall correctly you needed to have a specific amount of profiles made by you done before you could become an editor.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Status
Not open for further replies.