GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
First thing: It depends on every person.
Second thing: I'll tell you from my experience, hope it'll help a bit.
When I was Primary to Junior High School, I almost tried to kill myself due to depression. I also had anxiety disorders.
Depression is like when simple things aren't going as you wanted and you're afraid to accept them. It's like you detest your own self and want to end it. I remember I cried a lot, I felt useless, alone, nobody could understand me etc. Some times depression can make you think of commiting ******* - I tried 4 times, but I'm here now safe :) - which will can leave a painful picture to your loved ones. I was afraid to face the outside world.
Anxiety disorder is like panick, I was so afraid of my subjects and exams at school which gave me anxiety. My legs were shaking all of a sudden and that trembling was going minutes later on my upper body. My stomach would ache, I couldn't eat or drink or speak sometimes. Also the idea of growing up gave me anxiety. (Stupid I know)

If I remember sth which could help more, I'll tell you! Hope I helped a bit! โ˜บ

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
My thing with my depression is like you feel alone. This is something I wrote a while ago: These thoughts just won't go away. Telling me that it's be better if I ended it. That it'd be better if I starved myself. Telling me that no one loves me, and that everyone would be happier if I was gone. Making me think that I deserve to self harm. I can't handle it.

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Depends on what kind of mental illness you're referring to (anxiety disorders, mood disorders, schizophrenic disorders, etc.)
For example:

I. Depression
1. You might lose interest in things you'd normally enjoy doing, and you have a hard time concentrating/focusing
2. You're unable to feel pleasure because you have intense feelings of worthlessness and guilt
3. You feel like you've completely failed in life, and you tend to have an inner locus of control when it comes to issues (ex. blaming yourself for bad things that happen in your life)
4. You have troubles eating, sleeping, and meeting basic human needs (such as maintaining hygiene, etc.)

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Bipolar Disorder
Anxiety Disorder with psychosomatic symptoms
Eating Disorder
PTSD
I had to deal with all this shit, and still am. I was an avid self harmer, I've been clean for a little over a year, was hospitalized many times and was in a residential my senior year of high school. I tried to kill myself, starved myself, etc
It is a constant burden on my life and has prevented me and will prevent me from doing so much
It really fucking sucks

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I also have Anxiety and an Eating Disorder. For me, anxiety is every second, thinking you're fucking up in some way. Checking every step you make. For the eating disorder, it's as if your life revolves around your weight

Website
kirbyslove.carrd.co
Credits
Asahi
TeuLight
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
I have diagnosed depression, anxiety, and BPD and it fucking sucks ngl. I always feel so bad about myself. I used to self harm a lot to the point where every week I go without self harming I get a reward. I cant even go out without people asking me about my scars. That peeks the anxiety. I cant order for myself, I can't be in public for too long, I can't do the things I used to enjoy anymore. I've been hospitalized four times last year. If I go again I'll be put in placement. I have been doing really well so far though! I think