How Do You Become an Author??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I've seen a bunch of people become authors and even some the day after they joined, so of course now I'm curious- ^-^

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
You email a certain email (ask someone else for it I'm too tired rn djsjejwj) and you say you want to be an author then they should tell you most of the stuff
After you do your first post you can pm one of the admins for a role on here but its not completely necessary

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
@Lost_in_the_Dream What does an author do?
You can make profiles for groups, for individual idols, for companies. You can compile an artist's discography. You can make quizzes or surveys. There are other things like making profiles about specific albums/songs and listing info about them. You can also make profiles for actors and other celebrities. I've seen posts cataloging and idols tattoos.

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
You can make profiles for groups, for individual idols, for companies. You can compile an artist's discography. You can make quizzes or surveys. There are other things like making profiles about specific albums/songs and listing info about them. You can also make profiles for actors and other celebrities. I've seen posts cataloging and idols tattoos.
Woah, cool-

Iz*Grass

β™‘ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘’π’Άπ“‡π’Έπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” β™‘
Author
Can someone please give me the link for the author login? I'm an author but I can't access or find the link that they sent me in the email. :(