How do I make my signature?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kpop_queenie❤

Kpop Fan
Credits
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Jacob
Changbin
Kun
I've seen so many cool signatures and decided that I want to make my own. But I am not sure how to do that. I found the place on my profile where I can make my signature but I don't know how to put pictures or gifs into it.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I've seen so many cool signatures and decided that I want to make my own. But I am not sure how to do that. I found the place on my profile where I can make my signature but I don't know how to put pictures or gifs into it.
If you'd like to add photos to your signature, you can click on the image/photo icon next to the link icon on the toolbar above the textbox for the signature. Insert the image address of the picture/gif you want to use and then you'll be able to add it as your signature.
If you're looking for signature ideas, you can visit one of the edit shops and make a request for a custom signature from one of the forum's editors.
Hope that helps! :)

kpop_queenie❤

Kpop Fan
Credits
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Jacob
Changbin
Kun
If you'd like to add photos to your signature, you can click on the image/photo icon next to the link icon on the toolbar above the textbox for the signature. Insert the image address of the picture/gif you want to use and then you'll be able to add it as your signature.
If you're looking for signature ideas, you can visit one of the edit shops and make a request for a custom signature from one of the forum's editors.
Hope that helps! :)
This helps a lot! Thank you so much!

Reactions: ONF

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Heyo! So, I’m kinda having a problem inserting gifs and pics into my signature. every time I try to, it says to try again or contact an administrator. idk what’s wrong-

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Heyo! So, I’m kinda having a problem inserting gifs and pics into my signature. every time I try to, it says to try again or contact an administrator. idk what’s wrong-
What site are you using?