How do I get my friends to talk to me after they're mad at me for things I do wrong?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vic.ks05

Kpop Amateur
Credits
so every time I go off on friends' friends, or do or say something wrong, they would block me every where, tell everyone around them about what I said or did, make every one ignore me and I tried to find different ways to get them to talk to me and nothing worked. They don't have to ignore me for a very long time. I wish they would just unblock me and talk to me. I would never get them to talk to me over something I said or did. I wished never said or did something wrong to them and I would've kept my friends forever and for life. What should I do?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
In the future maybe don't go off on them and if you have critical words for them then say it in a kind way.
I have no idea what you said to them, but if it's leading them to avoid you, then they were probably hurt by it.
And it doesn't hurt to apologize. If they refuse to listen then maybe they just need some time to process what happened and to be angry. They will eventually speak with you again. If they don't find a place/instance where you can apologize in person.
But I think you need to have a real sit down with your friends if this is happening frequently. Figure out what behaviors need to be corrected in the long run so you can prevent this from happening again.