How Did You Find Kprofiles Forums?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yunho
Ningning
I found out by myself. I just so happened to search up something about kpop and then kprofiles showed up and a thread popped up. I noticed a log in thing in the corner or top bar so yeah I clicked it and did the magic :))

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I had been using the main site a lot for info from their profiles and saw they had a forums option.
The first time I tried to join it for some reason didn't work. But I tried again a couple of weeks later.
I wanted a place where I could talk to others about kpop since I had nobody else

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
I was looking at a profile and noticed the "fOrums" button and was like wOoOOow lets see what this is
so i clicked the button :cool:
then i made an account and whAtever and i forgot about it for 4 days and logged back in and from then on ive checked back in daily :D

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I was looking at a profile and noticed the forums button, and I remember thinking "lol imagine if I joined this forum site and ended up becoming apart of a friend group and being actively involved within the community hahaha" as a joke but then it happened 🧍

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I was looking at a profile and noticed the forums button, and I remember thinking "lol imagine if I joined this forum site and ended up becoming apart of a friend group and being actively involved within the community hahaha" as a joke but then it happened 🧍
You've come very far, good job

VictonStan

Kpop Rookie
Website
victonstan.carrd.co
Credits
I don't remember lol
I think I was on my sister's chromebook and search up "are forums still around" and this website came up in a thread and that's how I signed up!

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
hmm for me, i did a quiz that happened to be for one of the special events ! when i noticed that u could earn credits for the quiz, i got curious, and decided to sign-up 😊😊
def don't regret it, i've made many new friends and am having a great time !!

L

Lucifer

Um I was noting my stan's info and joined and lucky got welcomes not like some other accounts....