[HOURGLASS] ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ (๐‰๐„๐Œ: ๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐ƒ)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed
ALBUM STATS
(as of right now)
Hourglass has reached 900,000 purchases of their album JEM: TAINTED.
We would like to thank everybody who purchased the album, they will be delivered soon.

MOST POPULAR MEMBER
Upon seeing the bias of people who ordered the album, I have discovered that YIN is unexpectedly the most popular member. Surpassing the other members in popularity with a 55.6% of people having her as a bias.
[sad noises for the other members]

This was quite surprising for me as I always thought of JEM as the popular dude with YIN not far behind and JAE just sitting in the corner. I basically built their whole personas around it (RIP). I feel like I need to promote JEM more now just to make him what I wanted him to be.

FANSIGN OR NO?
If any of you who ordered the album have noticed, the three answers to that question were "yeah", "no", and "maybe". I think I got upset multiple times because I forgot that I was the one that wrote it in the first place and it sounded so unenthusiastic [sad face].
Lowkey surprised that some of the responders said maybe. I actually planned to have some idolxfan interaction time.

PHOTOBOOK VERSIONS
I had two choices of photobooks, "TAINTED: Nostalgic Youth" and "TAINTED: Awakened Reality". What I like to call, the good one and the bad one. This doesn't just refer to the concept but actually how much effort I put into each and how many pictures I could find, etc. At the beginning, most people ordered Awakened Reality (the worse one) and that was quite sad because they were going to see the worse side of my work. Thankfully, it evened out in the end.
I'm still going to post the photobooks with some pages blurred because I worked too hard on it [insert another sad face].

That's all for now. If anything interesting comes up, I will surely share.

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed