HOT ISSUE officially disbands

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
On the 22nd of April, right before their first year anniversary, S2 entertainment announced that their girl group Hot Issue has been disbanded.

The company issued a statement saying
(Rough translation according to Twitter)
“Hello, this is S2 Entertainment.

First of all we’d like to apologise for the sudden news to the fans who loved and supported Hot Issue.

After a long discussion between us and our artist Hot Issue, we have decided to disband them.

We have been working with artists for a long time for the direction and development we’re aiming for, but inevitably we have come to this decision.

We would like to express our apologies and gratitude to the fans who have loved and cared for Hot Issue during this time. Please keep an eye on the members’ futures.”

I’m absolutely shattered over this news. Hot Issue was one of my favourite rookie groups, and released 3 of my absolute favourite songs last year. I’ve wanted their comeback since Icons and I can’t believe it’s never going to come. They’re seriously such a talented group and I can’t believe their company has wasted them like this. I really hope they have a chance to debut in different companies in the future.

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I admit I didn't know much about them but it's saddening to hear them have an early disbandment.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
"We have been working with artists for a long time for the direction and development we’re aiming for, but inevitably we have come to this decision."
It's been less than a year since debut, how is that a long time. Yeah sure you can include trainee time, but that doesn't really count for the fans since we didn't see it.