Hollo

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
Hi, guys. I'm new I joined like yesterday and already have like 5 cards. I'm wiling to get all of Stray Kids.
I love a lot of Kpop groups so tbh I don't just stan one group.
I don't like answering who is your favorite group or favorite bias question because they are all amazing.
I guess you guys can know I'm 17 years of age and I love other things besides Kpop. If you would like to be my friend I'll def add you back and we can be friends. If you wanna chat more on Kpop or some other stuff we can. Examples:
  • Kpop
  • Anime
  • Art
  • Music (besides Kpop)
  • SOME MORE ANIME
So please be my friend :annyeong2::jebal:

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Hi, guys. I'm new I joined like yesterday and already have like 5 cards. I'm wiling to get all of Stray Kids.
I love a lot of Kpop groups so tbh I don't just stan one group.
I don't like answering who is your favorite group or favorite bias question because they are all amazing.
I guess you guys can know I'm 17 years of age and I love other things besides Kpop. If you would like to be my friend I'll def add you back and we can be friends. If you wanna chat more on Kpop or some other stuff we can. Examples:
  • Kpop
  • Anime
  • Art
  • Music (besides Kpop)
  • SOME MORE ANIME
So please be my friend :annyeong2::jebal:
View attachment 940View attachment 941View attachment 942View attachment 943
Welcome to the forums!

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
welcome to the forums !! i joined recently too ! have you done the first event ? you can get 2000 credits if you get 20 out of 20 to get your stray kids cards ♥️

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
welcome to the forum!! which groups do you stan?