Hiya!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hey everyone!

I don’t like sharing my real name so you can just call me Eunbiniie lol
I’m 14 but I’m going to be 15 by the end of the year (don’t wish to say just when though)
I’m still fairly new to the kpop community, so I’ve been trying to learn more about the groups and idols using Kprofile :D

Facts about my kpop stuff:
♡ My fave group is CLC (in case you couldn’t tell)
♡ My ultimate bias is Eunbin from CLC
♡ My favourite groups are: CLC, BLACKPINK, (G)I-DLE, Mamamoo and AOA, though I’m also into TWICE, ITZY and a bit of Everglow (especially after Adios)
♡ My top 3 songs at the moment are No, HANN and Egotistic
♡ My bias list: Eunbin, Lalisa, Soyeon, Hwasa, Ryujin, Naeun and Yiren
♡ For some reason, a lot of my biases end up being the maknaes... I don’t know why

Other random facts about me:
- My girlfriend got me into kpop in April, so I haven’t been into it that long, meaning I don’t know many names or groups just yet. I really want to learn the TWICE members next
- I’ve learnt the dance to BOOMBAYAH and I’m learning CLC’s “Me”
- I’m female (so that means I’m lesbian)
- I’m from the UK

That’s all, thanks for reading

P.S... no idea if introductions are usually this detailed, on other forums sites they can be super long so I have no idea if this length is normal or not T-T

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hey everyone!

I don’t like sharing my real name so you can just call me Eunbiniie lol
I’m 14 but I’m going to be 15 by the end of the year (don’t wish to say just when though)
I’m still fairly new to the kpop community, so I’ve been trying to learn more about the groups and idols using Kprofile :D

Facts about my kpop stuff:
♡ My fave group is CLC (in case you couldn’t tell)
♡ My ultimate bias is Eunbin from CLC
♡ My favourite groups are: CLC, BLACKPINK, (G)I-DLE, Mamamoo and AOA, though I’m also into TWICE, ITZY and a bit of Everglow (especially after Adios)
♡ My top 3 songs at the moment are No, HANN and Egotistic
♡ My bias list: Eunbin, Lalisa, Soyeon, Hwasa, Ryujin, Naeun and Yiren
♡ For some reason, a lot of my biases end up being the maknaes... I don’t know why

Other random facts about me:
- My girlfriend got me into kpop in April, so I haven’t been into it that long, meaning I don’t know many names or groups just yet. I really want to learn the TWICE members next
- I’ve learnt the dance to BOOMBAYAH and I’m learning CLC’s “Me”
- I’m female (so that means I’m lesbian)
- I’m from the UK

That’s all, thanks for reading

P.S... no idea if introductions are usually this detailed, on other forums sites they can be super long so I have no idea if this length is normal or not T-T
HELLOOOOO~~~
Oh, I've written something longer and more irrelevant XDDD
And wow!! I've never known a full lesbian before! I have quite a few Bi friends~
Oh and do you stan boy groups? Just wondering~

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
HELLOOOOO~~~
Oh, I've written something longer and more irrelevant XDDD
And wow!! I've never known a full lesbian before! I have quite a few Bi friends~
Oh and do you stan boy groups? Just wondering~
I want to start listening to boy group soon, originally my gf just introduced me to girl groups so I haven’t really gotten to know any just yet XD

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Welcome
:annyeong2:

It's of your age to be attracted by idols. And no you aren't lesbian, you're too young to know what that's really mean.