Hiya~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KOMORII

Kpop Amateur
Website
peachyadora.carrd.co
Credits
I’m fine with either 😌
I just don’t like the horror movies with serial killers-

Hmm, okay let me see..

Western: Lake Mungo, Pontypool, It Follows, Midnight Mass (TV), The Haunting of Hill House (TV), The Haunting of bly Manor (TV), Deadstream, Savageland, The Taking of Deborah Logan, Ghostwatch.

Asian: Satan's Slaves (Indo), I Am Hero (Japan), May the Devil Take You 1 & 2 (Indo), The Road (Filipino), Noroi: The Curse (Japan), Death Bell (Korea), The Host (Korea), Whispering Corridors film series (Korea), The Eye 1 & 2 (Hong Kong), Sweet Home (Korean Drama), All of Us Are Dead (Korean Drama), Incantation (Taiwan), A Tale of Two Sisters (Korean)

Sorry I went a little overboard 😅

KOMORII

Kpop Amateur
Website
peachyadora.carrd.co
Credits

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
#K4L #Niichi #Occultism #HHGang #IMNOTDOA #FKATL
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
OMG, Hello! Sorry, I didn't say this before. I've been a lil busy this past week & I've had reoccurring injuries this week too. My body & immune system are both one of the most fragile things ever in existence, but I'm getting sidetracked now. I LITERALLY LOVE 99% OF THE GROUPS YOU STAN. Especially all the names you have in bold.

I also came from Akp. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that place is truculent. I love horror movies too! Nana is also my queen! She was one of my og pfps on here for a considerably long time. Stan After School & Orange Caramel like us ppl!!!!

Hope you have a good time here, everyone here is very nice (for the most part). Sure, you'll see trolls every once in a while, but they're not that malicious at all. They mainly just say absurd things.