Hiiiiiiiiii :))))

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

NJP010804

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello I'm new to the forum side of kprofiles so please become my friend bc I need some as I am quite socially awkward.

About me I guess; I'm 16 and I live in the UK. I go by the pronouns he/him and I am very homosexual (extremely gay). I've been a kpop Stan since late 2018. I Stan a multitude of groups so msg if you are curious about a particular one. I do ult loona and NCT as ult gg and bg

Please reply or start or conversation

Noah

Hello I'm new to the forum side of kprofiles so please become my friend bc I need some as I am quite socially awkward.

About me I guess; I'm 16 and I live in the UK. I go by the pronouns he/him and I am very homosexual (extremely gay). I've been a kpop Stan since late 2018. I Stan a multitude of groups so msg if you are curious about a particular one. I do ult loona and NCT as ult gg and bg

Noah
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I am Aelyn..Nice to meet you, my friend๐Ÿ˜Œ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank goodness, and ofc I Stan heize my favourite songs would have to be don't know you and we don't talk together
I love we don't talk together I listen to it everyday.....It's gets stuck in your head alot too

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)

Noah
Hello, welcome to the forums! I also like Loona and NCT ^^

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Helloโ˜บ
5eb0d449a6e435d6b9b3fca3bba6f4b8.jpg

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin

Noah
hello! ion mind being friends and i also stan nct, my pronouns are him/he his/he they/them he/them