High school. (A Jimin x Reader FF)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kpop Thot

Kpop Fan
Credits
(Y/n) POV:

You grumbled, the sound of your alarm blaring ringing out through your room. You sighed, running a hand through the tangled mess of hair on your head, and went to the bathroom. You took a shower, brushed your teeth and hair, did a little makeup, and got your outfit for school on. You wore a white shirt with black jeans, a blue jean jacket, white vans, and some nude eyeshadow with mascara and clear lip gloss.

Once you were satisfied with your appearance, you grabbed your school bag and drove in your car to school. You sighed once you were there, forgetting how much you hated the place. On the bright side, at least my friends will be there. Jungkook, Taehyung, RM, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin. You hated the way your heart fluttered at Jimin's name. You've had a crush on him since eighth grade, but you were too shy to ever tell him. You never thought he would like you, anyway. He was one of the schools most notorious playboys. Along with your six other friends, of course.

"(Y/n)!!" You turned to see who was calling you, when you were crushed in a hug.

"J-Jimin.. can't... breathe..." Jimin let go of you and you gasped for air. You looked up at the handsome boy, who was giving you a genuine eye smile. He chuckled when you blushed.

"Come on, (Y/n)-ah~ I'll walk you into school." Before you could respond, Jimin grabbed your hand, walking towards the entrance of the school. This wasn't a big deal, since it happened almost every morning, but almost everyone still gave you nasty looks and whispered when you walked by with any of the boys. You stared down at the ground as a group of girls shouldered you and walked by. You weren't afraid of them, just trying to control your anger. You've had a very short temper, ever since you were a child. Almost everyone knows not to mess with you, but some girls (and guys) don't get the message.

"Just ignore them. They're just jealous 'cause you have me and they don't," Jimin whispered, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. You didn't realize how tight your grip on his hand had gotten, and when you did, you immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. I just can't deal with them... especially after... after Seungmin." You sighed and looked down at the ground by your locker. By now, there were almost no people in the hallway, as it was only a minute away from the bell ringing. No one wanted to hear the teachers lectures anymore this far into the year. They'd all learned better by now.

Jimin cupped your cheeks in his hands and made you look at him. Before you knew it, he was kissing you, and you were kissing him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

Kpop Thot

Kpop Fan
Credits
Sorry if it isn't the best. Hope you liked it though.
:taking-pic:

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
(Y/n) POV:

You grumbled, the sound of your alarm blaring ringing out through your room. You sighed, running a hand through the tangled mess of hair on your head, and went to the bathroom. You took a shower, brushed your teeth and hair, did a little makeup, and got your outfit for school on. You wore a white shirt with black jeans, a blue jean jacket, white vans, and some nude eyeshadow with mascara and clear lip gloss.

Once you were satisfied with your appearance, you grabbed your school bag and drove in your car to school. You sighed once you were there, forgetting how much you hated the place. On the bright side, at least my friends will be there. Jungkook, Taehyung, RM, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin. You hated the way your heart fluttered at Jimin's name. You've had a crush on him since eighth grade, but you were too shy to ever tell him. You never thought he would like you, anyway. He was one of the schools most notorious playboys. Along with your six other friends, of course.

"(Y/n)!!" You turned to see who was calling you, when you were crushed in a hug.

"J-Jimin.. can't... breathe..." Jimin let go of you and you gasped for air. You looked up at the handsome boy, who was giving you a genuine eye smile. He chuckled when you blushed.

"Come on, (Y/n)-ah~ I'll walk you into school." Before you could respond, Jimin grabbed your hand, walking towards the entrance of the school. This wasn't a big deal, since it happened almost every morning, but almost everyone still gave you nasty looks and whispered when you walked by with any of the boys. You stared down at the ground as a group of girls shouldered you and walked by. You weren't afraid of them, just trying to control your anger. You've had a very short temper, ever since you were a child. Almost everyone knows not to mess with you, but some girls (and guys) don't get the message.

"Just ignore them. They're just jealous 'cause you have me and they don't," Jimin whispered, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. You didn't realize how tight your grip on his hand had gotten, and when you did, you immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. I just can't deal with them... especially after... after Seungmin." You sighed and looked down at the ground by your locker. By now, there were almost no people in the hallway, as it was only a minute away from the bell ringing. No one wanted to hear the teachers lectures anymore this far into the year. They'd all learned better by now.

Jimin cupped your cheeks in his hands and made you look at him. Before you knew it, he was kissing you, and you were kissing him.

TO BE CONTINUED...
I'm SOO excited!! It's really good so far!