GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Username Change
Green Heart
Haitani Ran
Haitani Rindo
Ok ok I know I’m not new here but still I’m gonna do one! Hello, my name is Noah/Mike but my friends irl call me Makayla I’m gender-fluid um I don’t know why but I like to body shame myself my fav colors are black, pink, white, purple, blue, and red I like lavenders the smell of them is wonderful to me but I also like red roses I’m poly and omnisexual umm I’m also taken so I guess that’s it 🤷

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Ok ok I know I’m not new here but still I’m gonna do one! Hello, my name is Noah/Mike but my friends irl call me Makayla I’m gender-fluid um I don’t know why but I like to body shame myself my fav colors are black, pink, white, purple, blue, and red I like lavenders the smell of them is wonderful to me but I also like red roses I’m poly and omnisexual umm I’m also taken so I guess that’s it 🤷
heyo, don't body shame yourself tho. It's super rare to find other omnisexual people!

simply_moa

haneul >"<
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
Hello!