Hi!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wooyavision

seungwoo's wife
Author
Credits
MJ
Seungsik
Hanse
Byungchan
Hey besties! I'm Janet, she/her pronouns!~ I finally decided to make an account on here after being a lurker for some time!

My ults are Victon (I would like Seungwoo to put a ring on me), Monsta X (Jooheon is my everything) and Apink (I'm not straight thanks to Hayoung) and SF9 (Hwiyoung. Just Hwiyoung.)

I also just became an author recently so I'm so excited about that! Let's be friends and maybe we can listen to music together sometime 👉👈

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hey besties! I'm Janet, she/her pronouns!~ I finally decided to make an account on here after being a lurker for some time!

My ults are Victon (I would like Seungwoo to put a ring on me), Monsta X (Jooheon is my everything) and Apink (I'm not straight thanks to Hayoung) and SF9 (Hwiyoung. Just Hwiyoung.)

I also just became an author recently so I'm so excited about that! Let's be friends and maybe we can listen to music together sometime 👉👈
Hi Janet! i'm Winter, welcome to the forums!

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
Welcome Janet!! you seem like a very interesting and exciting person, so hopefully you'll like it here!

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now

hiii! i also ult victon! my bias is hanse 😩 - and i stan monsta x with jooheon and changkyun as my biases 😌🙏
anyway, i'm adrian/yanya! i prefer going by neos (xe/xem, cloud/clouds) but he/him also works! i hope you enjoy your time here!!

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry

hi janet, i'm alyssa !! i hope we can be friends as well, and i look forward to reading your content !!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello and welcome☺
f5b501cdd71e83b3b92e664a5dcf9caf.jpg