hi!! my intro thread <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

breezy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Lucas
DK
Yunho
Jongho
if anyone is reading this, it's nice to meet you! i've never used a social media platform like this before (the layout looks like reddit to me, but i've never used that either), but i'm excited to meet other lovers of kpop!! let's be friends <3

MY GROUPS (biases in parentheses) -
ults:
got7 (jackson & yugyeom), ateez (yunho & mingi)*

love:
ace (jun & chan), twice (tzuyu & jihyo), seventeen (seokmin & mingyu), monsta x (i.m.), (g)i-dle (yuqi), wayv (lucas & hendery)**, itzy (ryujin)

like:
bts (rm & taehyung), blackpink (lisa), the rest of nct (johnny), red velvet (wendy), exo (chanyeol)

*if you can't tell, i double bias a lot lol
**love all of nct but i got into wayv first so i'm still learning about nct127

i'm still learning about kpop and getting into new groups, so please feel free to recommend other groups! song recommendations in particular are appreciated!
ask me anything below! i'd love to get to know you all :)

chimco4200

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hongseok
Hui
Jinho
Seungkwan
if anyone is reading this, it's nice to meet you! i've never used a social media platform like this before (the layout looks like reddit to me, but i've never used that either), but i'm excited to meet other lovers of kpop!! let's be friends <3

ults:

love:
ace (jun & chan), twice (tzuyu & jihyo), seventeen (seokmin & mingyu), monsta x (i.m.), (g)i-dle (yuqi), wayv (lucas & hendery)**, itzy (ryujin)

like:
bts (rm & taehyung), blackpink (lisa), the rest of nct (johnny), red velvet (wendy), exo (chanyeol)

View attachment 496

i'm still learning about kpop and getting into new groups, so please feel free to recommend other groups! song recommendations in particular are appreciated!
Pentagon is a rlly good group. I'm new here also😁

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome here! It's nice to meet you! :D
I like Jackson as well!

Besides the bands you mentioned, I personally also like Stray Kids.

breezy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Lucas
DK
Yunho
Jongho
Welcome here! It's nice to meet you! :D
I like Jackson as well!

Besides the bands you mentioned, I personally also like Stray Kids.
it's nice to meet you too! a lot of my friends love stray kids so i think it's probably time that i start getting into them :p

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong

ults:

love:

like:

View attachment 496

Welcome to the forums! It is very fun I think you will enjoy it! I think if you like ATEEZ you will like Oneus too! 💕

breezy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Lucas
DK
Yunho
Jongho
Welcome to the forums! It is very fun I think you will enjoy it! I think if you like ATEEZ you will like Oneus too! 💕
oneus has the song twilight, right? i love that song a lot!! i'll try to checkout their other stuff too :)