Hi! Introducing myself😇

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Carmel.TR

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Shownu
Hongseok
Jongho
Yunho
Hi! My name is Carmel,
I'm into kpop for like two and a half years, and I have been using this website for a very long time, but only today I saw you can register lol
I like listening to kpop every time I have a chance. On my way to school, in the shower, when I go to work, when I take my beautiful dog for a walk, and even when I go to the store that's three minutes away.
I also love watching KDramas, sad, happy, really dramatic, everything but horror..😄

My friends don't like kpop, so I'm pretty alone in this, also kpop is not so popular where I live... so sad!
I have sixteen kpop posters, and 32 others, so I almost don't have walls haha😅😅

So, if you have underrated groups, and really good KDramas to recommend me, I would be more than happy.
Also, feel free to ask me anything, about everything.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hi! My name is Carmel,
I'm into kpop for like two and a half years, and I have been using this website for a very long time, but only today I saw you can register lol
I like listening to kpop every time I have a chance. On my way to school, in the shower, when I go to work, when I take my beautiful dog for a walk, and even when I go to the store that's three minutes away.
I also love watching KDramas, sad, happy, really dramatic, everything but horror..😄

My friends don't like kpop, so I'm pretty alone in this, also kpop is not so popular where I live... so sad!
I have sixteen kpop posters, and 32 others, so I almost don't have walls haha😅😅

So, if you have underrated groups, and really good KDramas to recommend me, I would be more than happy.
Also, feel free to ask me anything, about everything.
Oh my gosh hi! I like your name! I read that as Caramel at first but both sounds sweet :) Welcome and you're not alone!