hi, i'm chloe! <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

shoujo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
my name is chloe, i'm 22 and my pronouns are she/her! i've been into kpop since 2010 (yikes) and have a soft spot for 2nd gen kpop nostalgia. not sure if anyone here remembers kpop forums being SUPER active back in the day like soshified? i honestly had no idea kprofiles had a forum section until today, so here i am! excited to meet some fellow kpop/jpop fans here :')

my ult kpop groups are snsd and iz*one, but i also like pixy and aespa! besides them, i listen to a little of everything tbh (not limited to girl groups!)
my ult biases are taeyeon and miyawaki sakura <3

i've also been super into jpop/underground idols (example: heroines groups) so if you are too PLEASE interact with me because it's so hard finding other intl fans ;__;

also currently keeping up with girls planet 999! for those also watching, who's in your top9? <3

uuu_jiii

Kpop Stan
Website
my.wizardingworld.com
Credits
Handong
Mia
Shinobu Kocho
Siyeon
my name is chloe, i'm 22 and my pronouns are she/her! i've been into kpop since 2010 (yikes) and have a soft spot for 2nd gen kpop nostalgia.
hiii chloe!!! im 11yrs younger than you and born in 2010, but been into kpop ever since 2013/2014 (the first kpop song id listened to was 'gee' by snsd)

my ult kpop groups are snsd and iz*one, but i also like pixy and aespa! besides them, i listen to a little of everything tbh (not limited to girl groups!)
i listen to pixy and aespa too! i love addicted-

also currently keeping up with girls planet 999! for those also watching, who's in your top9? <3

i don't really have a top nine, my top three people are choi yujin, lee chaehyun and shen xiaoting! i have to admit, fu yaning isn't bad....

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hi, nice to meet you☺
fcdb1a8092028ee525a95897b51c73bc.jpg