hi i'm Alyssa

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Alyssa musiyiwa

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi i'm Alyssa i'm originally from Zim l guess l could say i'm a K-pop addict i'm born on January 28 .... i'm an athlete l also learn at Bella Vista Collage and ever since l turned 13 this year l hope l can be your friends even a just some one to talk to all my friends were practically fake friend they would use me, give me back-handed comment, back-stab and threw me under the bus l hope l can be someone deserving of talking to you or this chat and i'm not good at socializing or talking to people

MOON.STRUCK

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome, I hope you can find friends that actually deserve you <3
hi i'm Alyssa i'm originally from Zim l guess l could say i'm a K-pop addict i'm born on January 28 .... i'm an athlete l also learn at Bella Vista Collage and ever since l turned 13 this year l hope l can be your friends even a just some one to talk to all my friends were practically fake friend they would use me, give me back-handed comment, back-stab and threw me under the bus l hope l can be someone deserving of talking to you or this chat and i'm not good at socializing or talking to people