Hi everyone!! <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wonheeangel

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hello ^^! please call me fabiana or just fabi for short.

im new here, i actually never knew there was a forum community for kpop! im happy i found out sooner rather than later~

~Name: Fabiana
~Age: 17
~Gender: Female (AFAB)
~Ultimate Bias: Shin Jimin, Leader of AOA
~Home Country: Venezuela
Sexuality: Bisexual

i have enjoyed listening to kpop since i was very young, especially browsing on youtube and watching idols peform. i had came across AOA's 'Like a Cat' MV in 2017. Although the group was slowly disbanding at this time, I could not help but to support the girls with streams either way.

I then browsed upon Red Velvet the same year. I enjoyed their fun music videos and unique style choices, it really amazed me. I fell in love with Seulgi, love at first sight~

I have then fluctuated from kpop group to another, but not many groups satisified me sadly. I am into girl groups mainly, and most recently, I have been interetsed in illit! they seem to just scratch the itch in my brain that wants more 'dreamy' kpop songs, lol. but yes, i am a big fan of wonhee, and my second bias must be yunah! both super visuals!

Although I do not listen to many groups, I would love to discover some more on this site. I do not hate nor dislike any groups i do not listen too, nor i disrespect any kpop fans >o<

lets get along well~^^

R.199330889f023ca9b6a0dad067f3097d