Hi everybody!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Temi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
The8
Hi everybody!
I’m Temi, 23 yrs old designer from Russia (but dreaming about move to Europe).
I became a k-pop fan about a year ago, when heard Seventeen’s japanese song Call call call — and loved it so much! So I found all other SVT songs, then I heard about cover dance cources in Moscow and… you know, I can’t get out of here now)

My favorite groups are Seventeen (their songs really helped me to get out of a terrible depression a year ago), Oneus and A.C.E, but I’m listening to many other groups. Sometimes I feel a bit confused when don’t recognise members of other groups, but I don’t really think that I have to know them all — if I’ll try, when should I live my own life?

Btw, what do you think about being a k-pop stan and living your own life in the same time?
My opinion is that people should be inspired by idols, but shouldn’t forget that they’re real people and everyone can live cool life if try~

(Sorry for long post and thanx a lot if you’ve read it all! ♡)

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Hi everybody!
I became a k-pop fan about a year ago, when heard Seventeen’s japanese song Call call call — and loved it so much! So I found all other SVT songs, then I heard about cover dance cources in Moscow and… you know, I can’t get out of here now)

My favorite groups are Seventeen (their songs really helped me to get out of a terrible depression a year ago), Oneus and A.C.E, but I’m listening to many other groups. Sometimes I feel a bit confused when don’t recognise members of other groups, but I don’t really think that I have to know them all — if I’ll try, when should I live my own life?

Btw, what do you think about being a k-pop stan and living your own life in the same time?
My opinion is that people should be inspired by idols, but shouldn’t forget that they’re real people and everyone can live cool life if try~

I agree! Everyone should support them and look up to them but take time for yourself to improve yourself! Use it as something to relax! Love your attitude and I hope you can live your dream to move to Europe!

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
welcome!! i'm glad kpop had such a positive impact on your life 🥰

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
welcome !! im happy that kpop was able to help you get over a dilemma !! stay positive !!

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Hi everybody!

Welcome! Glad to see Seventeen helped you with your depression! BTS did the same thing for me when I got into k-pop last year 💕

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
Welcome to the forums !!
Are you a fashion designer ?!! Cause that's literally my dream job