hi again (visual kei stans help)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
I made this account back in 2020 and then forgot about it for a while (oops), but anyways, hi again! I've been trying so hard to get into visual kei but its so hard and idek where to begin so if someone wants to help me navigate it that would be great <3

I'm icky about names so my display name is good enough for now - NOT THAT I'M SUPER SECRETIVE OR ANYTHING introductions give me a weird ick idk, if we become friends I'll give you something else to call me though since "momosimp" doesn't really roll off the tongue too nicely. Uhhh that's kinda it. I have a weird hyper-fixation on Messgram rn because the lead singer reminds me of Nana Osaki for some reason. STAN THEM. I'm into lots of other things too, but pls pls pls be my friend if you're into k-metal, or are willing to explain exactly what Gackt did??? Someone I used to be friends w who also liked visual kei said he was a weird guy, BUT IDK WHERE TO READ AB HIM LOL.

xoxoxo

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam