heyy!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hobichw

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Kim Woojin
Yeosang
Siyeon
Yunho
hi! my name is emerson, i just joined today. ive been commenting on threads here and there but i haven't made an official introduction so hiiii!
my ults are bts, ateez, monsta x, and stray kids
but i also stan mamamoo, oneus, d-crunch, nct, txt, vixx, day6, dreamcatcher, twice, and itzy :)
let's be friends!!!

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
hi! my name is emerson, i just joined today. ive been commenting on threads here and there but i haven't made an official introduction so hiiii!
but i also stan mamamoo, oneus, d-crunch, nct, txt, vixx, day6, dreamcatcher, twice, and itzy :)
let's be friends!!!
Welcome to the forums! 💕
:annyeong2:

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin
let's be friends!!!
Wow I ult the same groups (plus UP10TION) 😔💕
Hello and Welcome!

M

myheartizomg

let's be friends!!!
Welcome! We got almost the same ults, I hope you enjoy your time here :)