Heyo~ 💫

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nniikoo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
My name is Claudia, but I prefer just Dia and I started listening to kpop in september 2017. My first ult group was BTS and they dragged me down the hole lmao.

Since BTS I have started stanning many many maaaaany groups and my current bias group is Ateez, my ultimate bias being Jongho, the maknae. Sadly I also unstanned some groups. Mainly the bigger ones which is actually a huge schocker.

I stan both boy groups and girl groups. I am also a huuuuuge shipper and if u ever insult one of my otp ships I will end u, no matter who u are!!

Aaanywho I am currently 15 as of 2019 but as y'all know, that stuff changes every year sooooo yeh.

That is all from me for now soo

Bai.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
My name is Claudia, but I prefer just Dia and I started listening to kpop in september 2017. My first ult group was BTS and they dragged me down the hole lmao.

Since BTS I have started stanning many many maaaaany groups and my current bias group is Ateez, my ultimate bias being Jongho, the maknae. Sadly I also unstanned some groups. Mainly the bigger ones which is actually a huge schocker.

I stan both boy groups and girl groups. I am also a huuuuuge shipper and if u ever insult one of my otp ships I will end u, no matter who u are!!

Aaanywho I am currently 15 as of 2019 but as y'all know, that stuff changes every year sooooo yeh.

That is all from me for now soo

Bai.
Welcome to the forums!
:annyeong2:
Atiny for life!