hey!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

orbitglow

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi everyone 🥺 my name is bee and im 19 from the uk! im still relatively new to the kpop world but my favourite groups so far are LOONA, clc, itzy, everglow, bvndit and blackpink. any new group suggestions would be amazing and any tips or things i should know about kpop in general would be really appreciated !! 🤍

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
hi everyone 🥺 my name is bee and im 19 from the uk! im still relatively new to the kpop world but my favourite groups so far are LOONA, clc, itzy, everglow, bvndit and blackpink. any new group suggestions would be amazing and any tips or things i should know about kpop in general would be really appreciated !! 🤍
hi bee, welcome to the forums! i also stan itzy and blackpink and im a casual listener for the other groups u mentioned :D
if i were to suggest a group to u i would say u should check out gwsn!!^^

D

Dremes

Welcome! I stan CLC and BVNDIT too! CLC is actually my ult group! Who's your bias?

C

ChocolateChim

Hello!! I also really like LOONA, clc, itzy, everglow, bvndit and blackpink. Some groups i think you would like would be gwsn, pink fantasy, and fromis_9. I think a tip (dont know if its really a tip though) is you dont need to know ebery person in the group when you first stan them. I think it will just make it esiear and less hard. And watch guides. That helps too.

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello☺
f29242109de37acb0c57db4a9b6805eb.jpg

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Welcome!
I hope u enjoy ur day
if I call u bri im sorry bc it sounds like bee lol

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
welcome love! if you need anything then feel free to message me! 🥺♥️🍰