Hey, Just An Intro

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yseki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Some of you all prob know me, but if you don't it is Yseki.

Right now my UB group is 2nd gen group Supernova, but I also like tons of other groups such as SS501, TVXQ, Beast/Highlight, BTOB, Infinite, Teen Top, 100%, NU'EST, VIXX, B1A4, 2PM etc.

They are second gen group that owns their company that is famous in Japan, they have been active since 2006 and are T-ara's brother group, you can read more here for general info.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova_(South_Korean_band)

Some Korean Songs by them:

Some Japanese Stuff (They release their 8th full jpn album this month):

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
Welcome my name is Caitlin but you can call me Cai if you want. I feel so young with the groups you listed you liked though i heard all of them except for supernova.

B

blink

Welcome, again xD

Didn't a member from Supernova play a role in " Boys Over Flowers" ?

Yseki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Welcome my name is Caitlin but you can call me Cai if you want. I feel so young with the groups you listed you liked though i heard all of them except for supernova.

They don't really do anything in the Korean market anymore as a group, so I am not surprised, the members do act in Kdramas and Movies in Korea and release solo OST's and stuff, but Supernova as a group is mostly active in Japan.

Yseki

Kpop Amateur
Credits
for sure i will check them out

My Fave two members have a subunit:

Other than that I don't really mind if you don't know Supernova but thanks for checking them out 🥰

One of my fav songs from them right now:

Last edited:

Kattypanda

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shownu
MeiQi
XuanYi
Vivi
Welcome!!! This is an excellent little intro post to you and Supernova xD
Thank you for all the videos! I hadn't heard of them either. Are You Ready? is a bop!

H

huesjoon

hi ! i go by the name amina, but my real name is kyndall. you can call me either one !
anyways, welcome to the forum ≧◡≦​