hey 🌸🌸

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dahlia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
..hey everyone!! 🌸.. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o
my names dahlia, you can also call me blossom. im guatemalan-chinese-korean. my pronouns are she/her (✿◠‿◠)
i was born in korea and moved to china when i was 4 (my mom is korean-chinese). when i was 7, i moved to california for my dads work. i went to a few auditions there but i didn't make it (┬┬﹏┬┬). ive been a fan of kpop for 5 years. im a big fan of the boyz and gidle. (^人^)

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
..hey everyone!! 🌸.. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o
my names dahlia, you can also call me blossom. im guatemalan-chinese-korean. my pronouns are she/her (✿◠‿◠)
i was born in korea and moved to china when i was 4 (my mom is korean-chinese). when i was 7, i moved to california for my dads work. i went to a few auditions there but i didn't make it (┬┬﹏┬┬). ive been a fan of kpop for 5 years. im a big fan of the boyz and gidle. (^人^)
hi blossom, welcome! i love your username, dahlia is such an iconic song
i also stan gidle, they’re my semi-ults actually! whos your bias?

Park-Min

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi~
im Chinese American so it’s cool that ur also Asian ^^
i was a K-pop trainee as well but I quit after around a year bc it just wasn’t right for me..
anyways, welcome!!

dahlia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi~
im Chinese American so it’s cool that ur also Asian ^^
i was a K-pop trainee as well but I quit after around a year bc it just wasn’t right for me..
anyways, welcome!!
wow that’s cool..
wanna pm 🌸🌸