GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

seoksi

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
hello, i’ve always wanted to to get into different girl groups, but, since all my friends are into boy groups i’ve never really had very big influences on girl groups, who do you recommend?

i’m currently into:
- red velvet
- twice
- mamamoo
- clc

all the love!

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
hello, i’ve always wanted to to get into different girl groups, but, since all my friends are into boy groups i’ve never really had very big influences on girl groups, who do you recommend?

i’m currently into:
- red velvet
- twice
- mamamoo
- clc

all the love!
fromis_9

bhlovescy

Kpop Rookie
Credits

i’m currently into:
- red velvet
- twice
- mamamoo
- clc

all the love!

Try to listen to T-ara, Fromis_9 and Zgirls
they're really good!!

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
2NE1 - They're disbanded, but for me, they're the ultimate girl group. They broke so many standards of kpop and all the girls are incredibly talented and have been through a lot. Songs I recommend: Ugly, Come Back Home, Lonely

Girls Generation: As a full group they're currently inactive but they have plenty of songs to listen to. They are the queens of kpop for a reason, they are truly on another level. Songs I recommend: You Think, Lion Heart, Genie. BONUS: Some of the members have amazing solo songs like Punk Right Now - Hyoyeon, Heartbreak Hotel - Tiffany and Four Seasons - Taeyeon

Sistar: Okay, last disbanded group I promise haha. The qudens of summer have so many fun songs to dance to that will cheer you up. Not to mention they have one of the best female vocalists ever, Hyorin. (Also check out Hyorin's stuff, it really is amazing) Songs I recommend: I Like That, Shake It, Touch My Body

Blackpink: I know it can be hard to stan a group with so little songs, but Blackpink are really sweet and talented girls. Most of the members have amazing stage presence. If you want to get to know their personalities better they have a show on YouTube called Blackpink House. Songs I recommend: Playing With Fire, Stay, Kill This Love

Momoland: I know there's a lot of controversy around them, but I recommend watching Jessica Viba's video on their past, and clearing up certain things and showing they really aren't as bad as people say. Besides that, they are so funny and have the best personalities. Like seriously, I want to be all of their friends lol. Songs I recommend: I'm So Hot, Bboom Bboom and Freeze

If you like these recomendations and want more let me know! There's plenty more where this comes from lol.

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
EXID- key songs are Up and Down, Ah Yeah and I Love You. They're really funny and amazing singers
Oh My Girl- key songs are Liar Liar, Closer and The Fifth Season (SSFWL)
Cosmic Girls or WJSN- key songs are Dreams Come True, Save Me Save You and Boogie Up
Loona- keys songs are Hi High and Butterfly for the whole group. but I would highly recommend checking out all their solo and subunit songs. Their discography is so diverse I don't think I can specific some songs that sum up their style

StayBena

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Kim Woojin
JinJin
MJ

i’m currently into:
- red velvet
- twice
- mamamoo
- clc

all the love!
(G) I-dle for sure!!

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong

i’m currently into:
- red velvet
- twice
- mamamoo
- clc

all the love!
I love Twice, (G)I-DLE, and Dreamcatcher!