Helloo

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Hi! This forum seems cool, I hope I can make some friends here :D

I've been into kpop since late 2017. My favourite groups are;

Mamamoo- this is my ult group, my bias is Moonbyul (pretty obvious given my username)
EXID- yeah I know they're kinda disbanded but I'll still stan them when they start solo activities! My bias is Solji
(G)I-dle- my bias is Soyeon! Before I properly got into kpop I watched a few survival shows and stuff so I've stanned her since unpretty rapstar lol
Loona- this is the group that got me into kpop with Heart Attack. My bias is Yves
Chungha- she's not a group but I love her so much
Sunmi- Warning is the best kpop album of 2018 and I will fight you

So yeah that's me! These are only the groups I stan, I have a ton of groups that I listen to and like but don't really stan. Tbh I can probably talk about literally any girl group lmao

Please reply with your faves, especially if we have the same!

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Omg I just realised I totally forgot Dreamcatcher!! Guys I also stan Dreamcatcher. My bias there is Sua

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Hi, Welcome! Have you tried listening to not so well known groups? As: Bvndit, Oneus, Dreamnote....And by chance, have you heard Heize?

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Hi! This forum seems cool, I hope I can make some friends here :D
View attachment 763

I've been into kpop since late 2017. My favourite groups are;

Mamamoo- this is my ult group, my bias is Moonbyul (pretty obvious given my username)
EXID- yeah I know they're kinda disbanded but I'll still stan them when they start solo activities! My bias is Solji
(G)I-dle- my bias is Soyeon! Before I properly got into kpop I watched a few survival shows and stuff so I've stanned her since unpretty rapstar lol
Loona- this is the group that got me into kpop with Heart Attack. My bias is Yves
Chungha- she's not a group but I love her so much
Sunmi- Warning is the best kpop album of 2018 and I will fight you

So yeah that's me! These are only the groups I stan, I have a ton of groups that I listen to and like but don't really stan. Tbh I can probably talk about literally any girl group lmao

Please reply with your faves, especially if we have the same!
Welcome to the forums! I love Ateez, Twice, Dreamcatcher, Stray Kids, Bts, (G)I-DLE, and IZ*ONE!

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Hi, Welcome! Have you tried listening to not so well known groups? As: Bvndit, Oneus, Dreamnote....And by chance, have you heard Heize?

Hi! Yeah I love Heize :love: her latest comeback was so good!! I loved the skeleton metaphor in the mv. I've listened to Bvndit, Oneus and Dreamnote as well but I wouldn't really say I know them beyond a few songs

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
hey there!! welcome to the forums!!!! ☺💓