Hello!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tyongz

Kpop Amateur
Credits
A blinking GIF that reads NEW Hi all! Welcome to my introduction! A blinking GIF that reads NEW
I want to keep this brief because if I let it go too long, who knows when I'll finish it, lol.
You can find the sources of the graphics I used if you click them! Shout-out to glitter-graphics.com.

A GIF that reads About Me

My name is tyongz (yes after Taeyong, no that is not what I actually go by irl)! You can call me tyong, t, ty, whatever.
I use they/them pronouns in English, and elle in Spanish.
I speak English primarily, though I can also speak Spanish and have a rudimentary understanding of Korean.
So far, I've seen Stray Kids, SEVENTEEN, and PENTAGON in concert! They were all very fun.

My current faves: NCT 127, Stray Kids
My overall faves: NCT, Stray Kids, BTS, SEVENTEEN
Other artists I've been enjoying these days (includes but is not limited to): Billlie, Red Velvet, ATEEZ, MONSTA X, TWICE, DAY6, LOONA, SHINee

Staying up late.
Editing Wikipedia (I'm very fun at parties, lol).
Talking to other fans!
(And K-pop.) (Obviously.)

Dislikes:
People thinking I'm being cold or rude when I'm typing! I don't usually come across the way I do in this introduction when I'm typing. But for longer pieces of text, I do tend to have a certain tone, and I hate when people think that it indicates rudeness.
Unnecessary drama/dragging.
Hot weather.

I think that's it! For now anyways, hehe.
Sorry for any typos! Bye bye! <3
(P.S. I hope my signature works!)