Hello~!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
Firstly before introducing myself I wanna ask how are you doing, is your day going okay?

I am a older member but I recently got back onto my account and plan to be more active because why not! Keep myself doing something when I have the free time :D

My name is Shae (or any mix of it example being : she, shoe, sahe, shea all typos are welcome LMAO) and I am 20 years old, I am currently a Junior in college and I have been into kpop since late 2014

I am a ult of VeriVery and Vixx with semi ults of Imfact, SHINee & Pentagon!

I like to theorize upon VeriVerys lore so if you stan them please lets talk about it because I am down a rabbit hole
Bros be dying and having doppelgangers like HELP????

Anywho! that's a little run down on me though it is short, if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to interact!

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Firstly before introducing myself I wanna ask how are you doing, is your day going okay?

I am a older member but I recently got back onto my account and plan to be more active because why not! Keep myself doing something when I have the free time :D

My name is Shae (or any mix of it example being : she, shoe, sahe, shea all typos are welcome LMAO) and I am 20 years old, I am currently a Junior in college and I have been into kpop since late 2014

I like to theorize upon VeriVerys lore so if you stan them please lets talk about it because I am down a rabbit whole

Anywho! that's a little run down on me though it is short, if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to interact!
Hi there, nice to meet you! I'm also a fan of the same groups ^^

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
It is great to meet you as well! It's honestly a delight to me to find specifically starlights now and days so it's an honor!
I must add I really love your signature!😄
Thank you! I consider myself more of a casual fan for many groups, but I do listen to Imfact and Verivery quite often 👍

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite

I like to theorize upon VeriVerys lore so if you stan them please lets talk about it because I am down a rabbit hole

hi nice to meet u! i also stan SHINee, pentagon & VIXX

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami

Hi, I'm winter! welcome to the forums <3

xiaolia♡

Kpop Fan
Credits
Allen
Abin
Chen Li
Chaein

(I'm late but a greeting is better than none atp) Anyways, I'm Lia nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!
I also stan SHINee and Pentagon:)

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
(I'm late but a greeting is better than none atp) Anyways, I'm Lia nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!
I also stan SHINee and Pentagon:)
Of course! any greeting if given a month away would be taken the same as 2 minutes after posting!
It's an honor to meet you Lia, thank you for the greeting!~ 😄