hello! ^^

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

karkeelious

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I was told to introduce myself on here so here I am! My name is Karlee but I have so many nicknames, Karkeelious, Kark, Karkus, Karls, Karlos, K.K. and the list goes on and on. Feel free to call me anything you want though. I am in my late teens and I am also a multi-stan. The main groups I stan (or my ults) are Cravity, The Boyz, Seventeen, LOONA, NCT, Stray Kids, P1Harmony, Ateez, and so many others. I know many groups too so feel free to talk to me about anyone. I also like anime. I'm in the process of becoming an author right now so let's hope that goes well. Anyways I hope you're all doing well and welcome me here!

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I was told to introduce myself on here so here I am! My name is Karlee but I have so many nicknames, Karkeelious, Kark, Karkus, Karls, Karlos, K.K. and the list goes on and on. Feel free to call me anything you want though. I am in my late teens and I am also a multi-stan. The main groups I stan (or my ults) are Cravity, The Boyz, Seventeen, LOONA, NCT, Stray Kids, P1Harmony, Ateez, and so many others. I know many groups too so feel free to talk to me about anyone. I also like anime. I'm in the process of becoming an author right now so let's hope that goes well. Anyways I hope you're all doing well and welcome me here!
Hi and welcome Karlee! I'm Winter, nice to meet ya ^^

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome, Karlee. Enjoy your stay and I hope you make lots of friends.

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1605495737877-png.37116

I stan Japanese alt-idol groups.

qnm7xpi-png.37710

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
Welcome, you stan good groups, anyways...i hope you become an author and have a nice time here

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
โญ๏ธŽ ~ โ€ข Welcome Back Hyunjin โ€ข ~ โญ๏ธŽ
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
Hey Karlee!! I'm Yuzu! I'm still 13 and I only stan a few, including Stray Kids. I like anime as well!! What kind of anime do you like? Ooh~ my friend recently became one on here and I saw the formatting for making a poll looked really confusing so I'm cheering you on!! I am actually doing well, a little tired, but well, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hai! Welcome Karlee~~! Nice to meet you! I'm Dave.. i also stan Cravity, THE BOYZ ( as you can see in my signature and profile), seventeen, and NCT:) ~

Welcome Karlee! I'm Julia, nice to meet you! If you want to message me feel free!

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Hi and welcome~ I'm Chae. My pms are always open if you ever need anything or want to be friends!