Hello!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

atinythings

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I'm Tasia! I've been using this site for a while.. i guess i didn't know there was a place to chat lol. I'm 16.. uh- i can speak english, spanish, and i can read korean (I'm still learning) please treat me well! My ults are Ateez, Seventeen, Twice, and Itzy :)

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
โ˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] โ˜†
โ˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] โ˜†
Horyeong
Heyo!! I was going to say welcome to the forums, but, too late for that now lol. It's nice to meet you!
:) I also love ITZY and ATEEZ - my biases are Chaeryeong and Yeosang! Anyway, just a heads up, I love Great Guys, Xie Anran and Hong Eunki - they're my ults.
Great Guys
924945d114a7c072fc31be7661fc2676.jpg

Xie Anran
c87137c3bad7eb5002ff11085845b926.jpg

Hong Eunki
ERsODSNUcAAK3DS.jpg

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hi Tasia! One of my ults is also Itzy and I like Ateez too! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and make a lot of friends!

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo
Hello Tasia! Welcome to Kprofiles forum! Seventeen, ATEEZ and Twice are also three of my ults! ^^
Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Hi and Welcome~ I'm Chae. My ult is Bigbang and i can speak some spanish. My pms are always open if you want to talk!

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
โญ๏ธŽ ~ โ€ข Welcome Back Hyunjin โ€ข ~ โญ๏ธŽ
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
Hi! I'm Tasia! I've been using this site for a while.. i guess i didn't know there was a place to chat lol. I'm 16.. uh- i can speak english, spanish, and i can read korean (I'm still learning) please treat me well! My ults are Ateez, Seventeen, Twice, and Itzy :)
Hey Tasia!! My names Yuzu! I never introduced myself here either so your not alone ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹. I can speak English, Japanese, and read Korean too!! (Iโ€™m learning Korean too ๐Ÿ˜„) Iโ€™m a STAY and ONCE. I hope we get along โ˜บ๏ธ

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Hello!
Welcome to the forums

Iiltakpop

Kpop Amateur
Credits

Hi Tasia

Nice to meet you! If I can help with anything please message me!

Simon

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
welcome to forums tasia! if you need anything or wanna be friends, just dm me! i hope you enjoy your time here and have a great day!! ^^