hello

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I just found this forum after looking for one to join for a while, and liked this one the best! Some groups and people I stan are Red Velvet, Blackpink, Zico, IU, Taeyeon, Twice, and Krystal from F(x), although more as an actor and entertainment person since she's not active. I listen to music from Loona and other groups but not enough to know every member.

Other than that, I like kdramas too and am currently watching Where Stars Land! My favorites are Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo since I weightlift irl too, and mainly really unrealistic ones that have a lot of cute moments in them like Crash Landing on You, Strong Girl Bong Soon, Suspicious Partner, Extraorindary you, etc.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
hi ! my name is Abby/Ash! i also stan RV and BP, I hope we can get to know eachother : )

• Love
Reactions: boo

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here 🧡

• Love

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hi and welcome to the forums! I stan a lot of the same groups and also like kdramas, so I hope we can be friends. Let me know if you need anything!
Hellooooo and welcome to the forums
I'm Aliana or Ali and I'll be happy to assist you with anything uwuz
hi ! my name is Abby/Ash! i also stan RV and BP, I hope we can get to know eachother : )
Hello and welcome! Hopefully you enjoy your time here and make tons of friends 🖤💚
Thank you for the welcomes!! I like it here so far, it has a nice atmosphere and everybody here is so friendly

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1605495737877-png.37116

qnm7xpi-png.37710

1608041825596-png.40239

• Love