hello!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lunariyasol

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hello i’m iya!! i’ve been a fan of k-pop since 2015! but i also listen to some j-pop. omg let’s all be friends i’m kinda funny <33

http.yyanggii

𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
Author
Credits
The First
The Vision
Jacob
YangYang
Hi! I’m Jaeri! Or Jay! ( Jaeri is pronounced like Jay-ree or Jay-lee however u want.... ) Feel free to message me if you ever have any questions or just want to talk!! I’ve also been a fan of kpop since 2015 ( kinda ish )!! I hope you enjoy your time here! What groups do you stan?

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Welcome☺
18275639b9adc414bfa5c0bbe606d88c.jpg

lunariyasol

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi iya!! im nessa! 🥺 what groups do you stan? c:

hi there nessa! i actually stan a lot of groups but my ults are loona, lunarsolar and clc! probably not just them but it's too hard to name all of them, omg. how about you, nessa?

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
hi there nessa! i actually stan a lot of groups but my ults are loona, lunarsolar and clc! probably not just them but it's too hard to name all of them, omg. how about you, nessa?
oo! i want to stan loona! and i stan mostly bg 😅 but my ults are nct127, nct dream, bts, txt, stray kids, mamamoo, and i feel like i'm forgetting a group but i can't think that well rn c: