hello!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Suzi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Choerry
Go Won
Vivi
Yeojin
Hii I just made an account and thought I should introduce myself. My nickname is Susie/Suzi. I have never really been active on a forum before that's why I wanted to check this one out.
My favorite group is BTS. I also stan NCT, Red Velvet, Loona, Blackpink, Mamamoo, Stray Kids and casually stan a loooot of other groups like Twice, Itzy, Oh my girl, TXT etc. I pretty much like everyone haha. No but seriously I really don't like fanwars and even if I don't stan a group I still wish them the best, I feel like everyone deserves it.
This is kinda short and I didn't share much so if there's anything else you want to talk about you can message me. I hope we'll get along well.🥰

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha
Welcome to the forum! I stan almost every group you mentioned. If you want to be friends feel free to message me.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Hii I just made an account and thought I should introduce myself. My nickname is Susie/Suzi. I have never really been active on a forum before that's why I wanted to check this one out.
My favorite group is BTS. I also stan NCT, Red Velvet, Loona, Blackpink, Mamamoo, Stray Kids and casually stan a loooot of other groups like Twice, Itzy, Oh my girl, TXT etc. I pretty much like everyone haha. No but seriously I really don't like fanwars and even if I don't stan a group I still wish them the best, I feel like everyone deserves it.
This is kinda short and I didn't share much so if there's anything else you want to talk about you can message me. I hope we'll get along well.🥰
Message me if you need anything! I'm not normally active on forums either but I am enjoying this forum very much! I've already made some friends!

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome here! It's nice to meet you! :D